“NIKON Cup” Special Topic Photo Competition in Celebration of
The Golden Jubilee of the Photographic Society of Macao
Jointly Organized by The Photographic Society of Macao and NIKON Hong Kong Limited
( 1. )
This special topic photo competition aims at celebrating The Golden Jubilee of the Photographic Society of Macao and to promote photography among the general public.
( 2. )
No. of Entries:
All photos related to the Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the Photographic Society of Macao Professional and amateur photographers and friends of photography. All entry photos should be taken with NIKON digital cameras.
Size: 8 by 10 inches to 8 by 12 inches mounted on 10 by 12 inch black cardboard. Title, Name of Author and telephone number should be written on the back of the cardboard.
Each participant is limited to an entry of not more than 30 photos.
( 3. )
October 28, 2008 to November 15, 2008.
( 4. )
The photographic Society of Macao (No.36, RUA ALMIRANTE COSTA CABRAL R/C – “C” MACAU)
NIKON Hong Kong Limited(Suite 1001, 10/F Cityplaza One, 1111 King’s Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong)
( 5. )
Panel of Judges
Professionals and senior photographers to be invited by The Photographic Society of Macao.
( 6. )
To be announced
( 7. )
Winners will be notified by organizing party.
( 8. )
First Prize: A Trophy Plus ONE Nikon D90 KIT with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18 – 105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens.
Second Prize: A Trophy Plus ONE Nikon D60 KIT with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18 – 55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens.
Third Prize: A Trophy Plus ONE Nikon COOLPIX S210 handy camera.
25 Outstanding Awards: Certificate of Award Plus Souvenirs from NIKON Hong Kong Limited.
( 9. )
1. To encourage participants; First, Second and Third Prizes shall be awarded to three different participants. Individual participant shall not be awarded more than two “Outstanding Awards”.
2. Participants shall acknowledge and abide by the regulations of this Competition and the sole decision of the panel of judges shall be final.
3. All entries that do not abide by the regulations of the Competition shall be disqualified.
4. The organizers shall have the right to use all awarded/qualified entry works, bearing the name of the author, in future publications without further compensation to the authors.
5. All entries shall not be returned. They shall be collected in our archive. Authors are responsible to lent out the negatives/soft-files for enlargement of the photos for exhibition purpose.
6. The organizers shall have the right to use all awarded/qualified entry works at all times and in all occasions/conditions.
7. Participants shall be restricted to photograph ONLY in public areas in the Macau Fisherman’s Wharf. NO PHOTOGRAPHING IS ALLOWED inside the Babylon Casino or any shops or indoor areas.
*** THE ORGANIZERS RESERVE THE RIGHTS TO AMEND THESE REGULATIONS ***